Welcome to the APS Budget Department
The Budget Services Office is responsible for the development, implementation and control of the district budgets. The budget office also:
- Provides financial analysis to all district staff.
- Serves as liaison to the Colorado Department of Education Finance Unit and the Colorado State Legislature.
- Submits mill levy calculations to the County Treasurers and Commissioners every December.
Quick Links and New Resources
- 2018-19 School Budget Worksheet Help-sheet NEW
- 2018-19 Request Meeting to Review Budget Worksheet NEW (online form)
- Request a budget journal entry (online form)
- Request an account code (online form)